Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 11

Here we are, I'm getting so close to half way through and I'm struggling! I know I'm not the only one craving a huge piece of chocolate cake, or french toast, or other tasty treats! But... I will be strong for all of you faithful followers. :) And for those of you not torturing yourselves yet, feel free to join the club! It's awesome and hopefully it will help you feel better in the long run. I think I need to add some acidopholus into my diet to try to help build my stomach lining back up.


Breakfast - Smoothie and eggs

Lunch - I grilled up some chicken and onions and threw them on a salad with beets, olives, pecans, cucumbers and zuccini.

Dinner - Once again doing the Pork Tenderloin in the crock pot, because it is delicious and my husband didn't get any last time... (yes I did eat the whole thing... over two days...), Sauteed Cabbage Green Beans

I also have to confess, I've been eating a little rice once in a while. I'm a nursing mom and sometimes I just need the extra calories, especially after a day like today, I think I nursed every 2-3 hours... and he's not a newborn anymore!  Keep up the good work everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment