Friday, September 14, 2012

Clean Out Anyone?

Before I get started on all of my wonderful gluten free recipes, I'm thinking of doing a "clean out." Basically just eating meat, fruits, veggies, eggs, beans, and nuts for 30 days. I still  haven't decided on my specific eating plan, but people could do what they feel is best for them or follow me. Anyone else interested in joining me? I'm still not even convinced that I want to do it... but if other people are willing/wanting to do it with me and want support, then I think we could do it. I would have it be from September 22- October 22. So we'd be done in time for Halloween:). I would also try to post lots of recipes, and menu ideas for it. Let me know what you think. If no one wants to do it I will continue on with my blog as previously planned:). Comment on this post, or on my facebook!

4 comments:

  1. Why do you have to do it over my birthday??? Booo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm. I did this over the summer and swore never to do it again. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you Rachel! I'm not ready for such a commitment...but you go all the way!! you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete