Friday, November 16, 2012

Rolls!

I wish I could claim these as my own but I was once again lazy and used my good friend Pamela! Basically I used the Pamela's Bread mix recipe on the back of the bag and they turned out quite delicious! My husband even told me to quote him, "They taste just like regular rolls!" I wish I was clever enough to have come up with this recipe on my own but alas I have yet to master that skill. But for those of you still new to the whole GF baking thing, this might just be the ticket for your Thanksgiving rolls. Simple, tastey and not too expensive.

Today I am thankful for friends. I feel kind of bad that I keep pawning my kids off to different people for sanity's sake, among other things. But I'm so grateful for wonderful friends who are willing to help watch my kids. I'm also grateful for all the wonderful people in my life who have been so helpful in my own journey with being a glutard. Many of my friends have bent over backwards to make food for us and make sure it's gluten free. Which isn't always easy. So thank you to all you wonderful friends who have helped me with my children and ever  made me something gluten free. I greatly appreciate it :)





No comments:

Post a Comment