Thursday, November 15, 2012

Mashed Sweet Potatoes (and gravy tips)

So I really like my sweet potatoes salty. I'm not a huge fan of the sweet, sweet potatoes. Ironically enough... Anyway so last year we made mashed sweet potatoes, along with regular and everyone really liked them. Also if you are trying to make your Thanksgiving feast gluten free, make sure you use corn starch, or arrowroot starch as a thickener to your gravy.


  Today I am grateful for my love of cooking. Kind of weird, but I love, that I love to cook. The way I see it is we all have to eat, so why not take the time and effort to make it taste really good. I know not everyone feels that way, but I do. I love to cook and bake and create something that is just delicious!



 

4-5 med sized baked sweet potatoes
1/4 cup sour cream
3 Tb butter
Salt to taste

Mash it all together and voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment