Thursday, November 8, 2012

Play-Doh or Poison?

Who here looks at or smells play-doh and starts to hyperventilate!?!
Well I certainly do. It was a sad day when I realized I was letting my kids play with pure poison on my kitchen table. But is that really any different than them eating crackers or toast? The only thing for me is that play-doh seems a lot more sticky and imbedding than just toast crumbs. It gets in the cracks and crevices and when I clean it up it feels like it's in my skin. (Kind of like using a lotion that has wheat in it. But that's a story for another time. ) anyway, for me play-doh provides hours of play time for my kids, and uninterrupted cleaning time for me. But is it worth the mess and possible poisoning? I don't know. Some days, like today, I think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment