Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cinnamon Rolls

So there's a brand of gluten free mixes that I usually love. Actually so far they have really never let me down. At least not taste wise. But this recipe didn't quite rise as much as I'd have liked. They were a little dense. But the taste was good. I just followed the recipe on the back of the Pamela's bread mix for cinnamon rolls. These would make a great holiday fun breakfast that's fairly quick and easy. Because let's face it, around the holidays sometimes you just want easy.

There is a picture of the mix, and then my creation below.

Today I'm grateful for our budget system - mvelopes. Our car battery died yesterday and I was totally not stressed about it because we've been saving money in our car maintenance envelope for months. So we could afford to fix it. It's so nice to have envelopes with money in them for different things.
Dough before rising
Baked rolls

Finished product

No comments:

Post a Comment