Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ham and Pineapple Cheese Dip

Today I'm grateful for my husband. Honestly there is not enough I can say on here about him. But basically I'm grateful for who he is. He's an honest, righteous, loving, gentle, thoughtful, hardworking, funny man. He can make me laugh, even when I'm mad. He's never yelled at me (in anger) in the 7 years we've been married. He is definitely a tease, and he knows how to keep life interesting. He is a wonderful father who loves to play with his kids, but is also consistent with them. He supports me in my parenting. He loves my cooking (usually). He deals with a glutard everyday. He is one amazing man and I love him. Thanks hun!

Ham and Pineapple Cheese


This recipe was given to my by my awesome brother Alex. So thanks!

1 package of softened Cream Cheese
1/4 shredded cheese
1/4 cup crushed pineapple drained
1/4 cup chopped ham (lunch meat or bacon bits work too)
1/2 tsp Garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder

Mix all the ingredients together and serve with nut thins or glutino crakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment